I don’t know how to handle this Business question and need guidance.
Watch your favorite TED talk this week and analyze how the speaker uses technology and/or visual aids (slides, props, etc.) in their presentation.
- How do these supplement the talk?
- Does the speaker use them effectively?
- Does the technology or slides enhance or distract from the talk.
- Include the link to the talk in your post.
Discuss your classmates’ posts. How is their choice of talk similar or different from your own in terms of these elements listed above?
- Your first response should be a minimum of 100 words.
- You should reply to a minimum of 2 other classmates’ responses with 50 words minimum.
- To earn full credit you need to answer more than “I agree” or “good job.” Your discussion replies may ask a clarifying question, may relate and apply to another situation, or you can probe the question deeper. But it needs to have substance in order for you to earn point