- Nutrition and Health
Nutrition and Health
Using data gathered from the course textbooks, the South University Online Library, and websites (World Health Organization, United Nations, etc.), create a profile of the nutrition habits of two countries.
On the basis of your research, create a 2- to 3-page report that answers the following questions:
- What are the main sources of food for these countries? What are gaps in nutrition for these countries?
- How do social, political and cultural factors affect access to adequate nutrition in each country?
- Are there groups within the populations of each country that are affected at greater rates? Who are they? Why do you think this is?
- Does this affect other health issues in each country? How?
Be sure to support your points for each of the components in parentheses with data from the program and outside research.
- Name your document SU_PHE4015_W3_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.