PLEASE do not bid unless you are familiar & will follow directions
Protein is an important macronutrient for the human body. Many popular fad diets (Atkins, South Beach, etc.) recommend very high protein intakes (as high as 2.0 – 2.5 grams of protein/kilogram) and low carbohydrate intakes. After you read Chapter 6, please discuss the following: (chapter attached)
- What drawbacks a high protein diet may have on the kidneys and other organs of the body?
- What health conditions, life stages or situations might warrant a higher protein intake?
- Make the ORIGINAL POST using the Guidelines below. You have to provide a reference to the sources of information you used. (200 words) make sure you have supporting evidence use the text book!
- CITATIONS: In Discussions, we use citation style widely accepted in scientific publications. Here are the basics.
- Number your sources in the order of appearance in your text.
- In-text citation: put a number next to a reference (or quotation) in your text. It should be in superscript or in parentheses.
- Arrange your reference list in numerical order, by the numbers you assigned to the sources. Indicate the author(s) – if available, the source (the organization supporting the website r the publication), the title (if available) and the URL of the exact page where the information was found.
- grading rubic attached must follow
- this is a 2 part you will get second part after this one is turned