1. How do bacteria and viruses differ in a) composition and relative size, b) way in which they replicate, c) the way or how their associated infections are treated?
2. What specific cells are produced as a result of taking a vaccine and why are these important for immunity?
3. What is herd immunity and why is it important in the fight against Covd-19?
4. Do you think countries should work together for a global vaccine? Why or why not? This means sharing in cost and resources among other things. State something from the Time video (resource #4) in your answer.
5. If a vaccine becomes available for Covid-19, would you get it? Why or why not? (personal opinion