Write a 750-1,000 word reflection on Jonah that answers the following questions and include examples:
1. Where do you see the disconnections between Jonah’s faith and actions?
2. What happens when Christian leaders cease to live by the call to love God and their neighbor? Who bears the cost?
3. At different seasons in ministry, Christian leaders all struggle with what God calls them to do. What are the ways that Jonah’s disobedience is part of his ethical development?
4. How have your ethics been shaped by the tough seasons in your life? What is God’s role in the middle of these tough learning seasons? Give examples and explain how these tough seasons and God’s role have shaped your ethical principles and praxis.
5. What are two significant ethical principles the book of Jonah can inform your ethics and values as a leader when engaging other ethical dilemmas?
Use scriptural passages from Jonah along with other at least four other resources presented in the topic materials to support your answers.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the Turabian Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.