This Week’s Discussion Question:
Who wouldn’t rather look at a chart or graph than a bunch of numbers and data? But knowing when to use them is really what makes then effective. Different data might present better in different formats. So, here are some examples of business data that is often reported in graphic form, which type of chart would you use to present each and why?
- Historical stock price for the company
- This year’s monthly sales versus last year and 2 years prior
- Customer satisfaction ratings
- Budget variances by division
- Hits on the various social media sites used by the company