lease make sure that it is your own work and not copy and paste. Please make sure that you follow all the professor instructions because it can affect the grade. Make sure you watch out for spelling or grammar.
Book Reference: Gomez-Mejia, L. R., Balkin, D. B., & Cardy, R. L. (2016). Managing human resources (8th ed.) [VitalSource Bookshelf version]. Retrieved from https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780133953718
In Unit VII, you conducted research and analyzed the appraisal and management of employee performance. You also researched information about training and development in the workforce.
Reflect on the research you conducted, and write a research paper that addresses the items below.
- Explain how one can address the five challenges to effective performance measurement.
- Describe how the performance management process effectively utilizes the following elements:
- the appraisal interview,
- performance improvement,
- identification of causes of performance problems,
- development of an action plan and empowerment of employees, and
- communications at performance evaluations.
- Explain how to address the four challenges to effective training.
- Discuss how the training process can best be managed utilizing the following elements:
- the needs assessment phase,
- the clarification of the objectives of the training,
- the training and conduct phase,
- the evaluation phase, and
- legal issues and training.
Your research paper must be at least three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Your research paper must include at least four peer-reviewed sources.
Refer to the resources you located for your annotated bibliography in Unit VII. Be sure to use proper APA style for your research paper.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.