Reflect on the different sociological theories and concepts you learned in this course. You will use critical thinking to evaluate those concepts and apply them to your work, home, and/or community life. You may draw from the readings, videos, lectures, discussions, and assignments to help you construct your paper.
Write a two-page reflection paper that addresses the following requirements:
- Explain how sociological theories and concepts affect your work, home, and/or community life and influence your future learning opportunities.
- Identify a minimum of two different sociological concepts or theories you learned from this course and explain how you will apply these sociological concepts or theories to your work, home, and/or community life.
- Use specific sociological terms and concepts (I have attached the guides below with chapters and links)
Some examples of topics/concepts/theories that you can apply to your own life include (but are not limited to):
- sociological imagination
- sociological perspectives
- elements of culture
- breaking norms
- the role of socialization
- agents of socialization
- theories of self
- social structure
- roles or status groups
- social class
- gender roles
- perspectives on aging
- life chances
- social institutionsâ€™ (i.e., family, religion, education) role in society
- social change
- the environment
- population dynamics
Create citations and a references list for all cited materials. Include a title page, and use 12-point font, double spacing, and one-inch margins for your paper.