After viewing the slides (attached – 1, 2, 3), describe and analyze what you viewed according to the following directions. Each paragraph should be a minimum of 5–7 sentences.
Part 1: View and Analysis (3–4 paragraphs)
Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your response:
- Which set of slides did you choose to view? (medical professional) How does this set of slides relate to your own career? (I currently work in a medical center – administrative role)
- Were the individuals professional? What made the individuals professional (consider attire, non-verbal communication skills, presentation of self, and identify and describe specific things in the slides that made the individuals professional)?
- After reviewing the photos, list and explain specific areas that would be unprofessional in the photos as well as in your field when considering attire, non-verbal communication skills, and presentation of self.
- Include any additional thoughts focused on professionalism based on what you viewed on the slides.
Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection (4 paragraphs)
- Describe the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession (office worker). Provide specific examples of appropriate attire. Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the presentation (I do not wear hospital attire). In addition, review document #4.
- Describe and analyze what makes someone a professional in your field (healthcare). Use research to support your ideas for this paragraph.
- Explain the behavioral attributes you practice that identify you as a professional.
- What aspects, such as attire, non-verbal communication skills, and presentation of self, do you possess that make you professional? How do these aspects relate specifically to your field?
- NO PLAGIARISM
- Have a brief introductory and concluding paragraph
- At least 2 pages
- U.S. references only
- Include a title page and reference page (note: these do not count towards the two-page content requirement).
- Follow proper APA format for both in-text citations and sources on reference page.