Society members view crimes differently. Within this essay, you will explore the differences between privileged and underprivileged crimes. You will explain at least two types within these categories of crimes along with explaining the impacts of crime on society.
6. Analyze the historical existence of white-collar crime in America (A, B, C, D, E)
7. Define how white-collar crime is unique compared to underprivileged crime (A, B, C, D, E)
8. Explain underprivileged crime and its impact on society (A, B, C, D, E)
- Write a compare and contrast essay covering crime. Include the following content in your essay:
- The paper should be at least 3 pages (the title page and reference page do not count as part of the page requirement). The content should include information addressing the main questions, and a well-argued introduction and conclusion.
- Please include proper formatting throughout the paper. Use APA Style to format the title page, reference page, and citations. Use third-person language, double-spacing, a 12-point font, and one-inch margins.
- Papers must include at least three sources from academic books or journal articles cited in APA Styl