Answer these questions :
- 1)Discuss what things you would expect to see when a patient learns of a terminal diagnosis
- 2)Discuss the what therapeutic communication techniques the nurse can use in difficult situations
- 3)Describe some ethical dilemmas patient and families may experience when faced with a terminal illness
- 4)Discuss the meaning of palliative care and what it means
- 5)What is the difference between Palliative Care, Hospice and Comfort Care
- 6)When is a patient appropriate for Hospice Care
- 7)What if the role of the DNR form?
- 8)What are alternative methods to augment pain and anxiety?