Asian American Representation in the American Media, how it was and the Rise of it.
You need to construct a thesis statement that you will support through the use of critical vocabulary and specific examples. The paper should not be a straight biography or narrow historical account, though they can be part of it. THIS IS A RESEARCH PAPER.
2,100 words (write the word count at the end of the paper or in the heading next to your name)
– Double-spaced with page numbers and 1â€ margins (For quotations that are longer than 4 lines, set apart with an indentation and use single spacing)
– 12 pt Times New Roman font
– A title that captures the readerâ€™s interest and offers a hint about the content
– At least FOUR critical sources (two of which must be peer reviewed, such as those in an academic journal or book). These sources must be integrated into the paper meaningfully
– When you quote or cite a source, it should be important to your argument or analysis, either in support or as something you are arguing against.
– Consistent citation style (e.g. Chicago, MLA)