The problem-based scenario, each unit description objective, deliverable length and worked examples are all attached.
- Effective strategy and policy development are the keys to unlocking the value of technology for a business. Students will learn to evaluate various strategies and apply them to the business needs of an organization through the development and effective communication of IT policies. The principles of IT governance, goal alignment, risk management, policy development, process establishment and continuous improvement are applied to construct an effective information technology service that improves performance and competitiveness within the organization.
- Develop an IT mission statement that is aligned to the business goals and mission.
- Develop policies for IT support, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Evaluate and apply frameworks used for IT governance.
- Prepare a plan for the effective communication and training of a policy.