I’m stuck on a Sociology question and need an explanation.
View one or more of the following documentaries about prison and the death penalty.
- Death Penalty Most Excruciating Documentary – Prison Documentary (40:03) (Links to an external site.)
- Inside Death Row with Trevor McDonald 1 of 2 (47:25) (Links to an external site.)
- Inside Death Row with Trevor McDonald 2 of 2 (45:08) (Links to an external site.)
- Prisons Documentary Children in Prison for Life Sentence (52:01) (Links to an external site.)
Reflect on the issues discussed in the video(s) you viewed and post a thoughtful discussion addressing the following points:
- What was the speaker’s/narrator’s point of view about the topic?
- What ethical issues and ethical reasoning were argued?
- Do you agree with the documentary’s point of view? Be specific and thorough. Discuss how and why you agree or disagree and how ethics and values contribute to your opinion.