In 250 words or more, answer the following.
Demystifying Decision-Making, an article by Maud Purcell (2016) that offers four steps in the decision making process:
- Clearly define the problem
- Brainstorm possible choices
- List the pros and cons of each choice
- Engage your feelings as well as your intellect
In this discussion, we want you to engage in the decision making process as it relates to earning your degree. In your post, focus on step 1 (clearly defining the problem) and step 2 (brainstorm possible choices) of the decision making process.
Answer these questions in your discussion post:
- What problem will earning your degree solve?
- Brainstorm three things that you can do today to start to prepare yourself for your future goals.