This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.
Each team will consider examples of group communication within the United States Congress. In 1,100-1,250 words, address the following:
1. Describe the types of communication occurring in the group.
2. Discuss the stages of development according to Tuckman’s theory in which the group is currently functioning.
3. Identify a minimum of five barriers of communication exhibited in Congress.
4. Explain the role of groupthink in contributing to these barriers.
5. Recommend steps that could be taken to better facilitate communication.
Use three to five scholarly resources to support your findings.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA Style Guide.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
*Use 4-5 scholarly references
* References with Permalink a Most
*No Dot Com
*Prepare this assignment in the APA Style Guide.