I have attached project 1-4, please take a look before you work on project 5. Also, please look at the feedback given by the professor. Really important to follow precise instructions cause they’re strict. Thank you in advance.
The management team is concerned about how export and import could impact the organization, particularly as the company transitions from being national to a global organization. They would like you to develop a presentation for them that describes, discusses, and analyzes the import and export issues for their company.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation where you describe, discuss, and analyze the following information.
Present ideas on what goods should be imported into your selected country and what should be sourced locally.
Select a product the company may import or export and identify any regulations, trade agreements or trade barriers that might impact the companyâ€™s decision to import or export the product.
Examine collaborative arrangements and create a logical recommendation that addresses and uses a specific type of collaborative arrangement.
- Include any policies that management should implement when considering a collaborative arrangement. Explain what should management look for and should they stay away from when considering your recommended collaborative arrangement or with collaborative arrangements in general.
- Present recommended techniques that the company can use to protect themselves from problems with collaborative arrangements.
- Incorporate at least one chart, graph or table into this presentation.
- Assignment Requirements:
- Length: 5-10 slides (with separate title and reference slide)
- Speaker Notes: 80-200 words for each slide need to be in the Speaker Notes section of the PowerPoint slides. These speaker notes should thoroughly describe the details of the slide.FILLER TEXTInclude citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style.
The presentation should follow good PowerPoint design principles (e.g., readable font, uses one template, one inch borders around the slides) and contain transitions, builds, and animation when appropriate.
The first slide in the presentation should be the title page. The last slide(s) in the presentation should be the list of references you used for the assignment in APA format.
- In addition to the textbook material for this course, use at least two (2) outside peer reviewed journal articles or other textbook references. Use the SPC on-line library to search for and obtain journal articles for this assignment. Websites and other non-peer reviewed references may be used if properly cited in APA format, but these supplemental references are not counted toward the requirement of at least two peer reviewed journals or other textbook references.
- Save the file as a PPT file and upload the completed assignment in the Drop Box
- BOOK LINK: