Write a 750-word reflection answering the following prompts:
- Introduction: Identify what theory and clinical/lab courses were taken during the session. e.g. Mental Health, Community Health Nursing II.
- Reflect on Essentials I, II, and III and how these became evident during this current session. Include other resources/research to support your answer.
- Articulate how the following concepts are applied throughout your current courses and program of study (hint read pages 10-17).
- Essential I: Liberal education
- Essential II: Systems leadership for quality and patient safety
- Essential III: Scholarship for evidence-based practice.
- Identify two key learnings from this session and how knowledge of the AACN Baccalaureate Essentials will have a positive impact on your role as a professional registered nurse.
- Include a title page and reference page in APA style. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Length: 750 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.