Considering yourself as an HR consultant, work with your client Big Quality Care Center, UAE in identifying various ethical principles and challenges faced by the health care organizations in implementing the present performance management system. And design an ideal performance management system by applying key features and principles that will enable them to run their business with efficiency. The CEO also wants you to provide a research report and deliver a presentation about the overview and the details of the new performance management system.
- The groups are free to choose any industry in the global context and each group must choose different industry.
- Work in individuals or groups to incorporate a research report
- The Group will undertake research on the topic, using published materials and secondary data.
- Undertake research into the problem, provide relevant analysis, and suggest potential solutions and recommendations using the organizations around the globe.
- A written report must be submitted on the due date as mentioned in the syllabus
- Use APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- The student should consider the following elements when preparing the Term report;
- Suggested pattern of Term paper:
- Literature review
- Research methodology
- Analysis and discussion
- Managerial implications
- Conclusion and Scope for further research
- Total marks: 40 (Term paper 27%, presentation13%)
- Minimum 5 pages (excluding abstract and references) and Maximum 8 to 10 pages
- A word about Plagiarism: This is a serious matter. Do not try to present someone else’s work as your own! The prescribed penalty is an F for the assignment. When you use a source other than yourself to write a paper, you must cite that source. Sources available on the Internet must also be cited, including the Web address of the site. If you take an original source and modify it to turn in as your own work, you are also guilty of plagiarism. Maximum plagiarism allowed is 15 percent.
- A research question(s) and topics, and a plan for dividing the work among group members must be approved by the instructor.