Can you help me understand this Film question?
Answer the following questions and upload as a pdf. (600 words)
(1) How did this film get you to reflect on questions of home, belonging, trauma, resilience and care?
(2) Comment on the use of form, composition, design. Name a specific example, and what the choices are doing.
(3) Comment on the use of movement and rhythm in the edit of this film. Name a specific instance, and what these choices are doing.
(4) Comment on the structure and story of this film. What are the different ACTS and how can you see them? Is there a climactic moment? A resolution?
(5) How do the editors get you emotionally involved in this film? Be s