Journal Article 2
This is the link of the journal article that I have chosen.
· The student is required to review a journal article, write a summary of the article and a critique of it.
· Summary is to be typed, double spaced, and 1.5 – 2 pages in length (preferable 2 pages)
· Author of article, date of article, title of article, and title of Journal appears at top of summary
· Absolutely no plagiarism or direct quotes.
The purpose of these assignments is to have the student:
· Become familiar with scientific journals
· Recognize journals as a source of invaluable information
· Utilize journals as a source of continuing education
· Realize that learning is a life long process
· Demonstrate the ability to read and write
· Demonstrate the ability to summarize information gained from reading and to form opinions about that information
Please double check your final work for Content, Writing Skills, and Neatness.