- Watch the car shop scene above from Matilda (1997).
- After reviewing Ch. 15 Warranties, answer the following questions:
- What warranties of title arise in the sales of used cars by dealers?
- In the video, a father (Danny DeVito) uses a tool to turn back the numbers on a vehicleâ€™s odometer. When he sells this car, if he tells the buyer the mileage is only 60,000 knowing that it is really 120,000, has he breached an express warranty? What if the seller did not make any oral statements about the carâ€™s mileage, could the buyer claim an express warranty existed? Explain.
- What would a person who buys the car in the video have to show to prove that the seller breached the implied warranty of merchantability.
the answer should be total 300 words
dont need to cite anythingï¼Œbut it has turnitin