For this assignment, answer the following:
- What steps would you take to prevent an SQL injection attack?
- What are advantages and disadvantages of dynamic SQL statements?
- What types of databases are more vulnerable to SQL injections?
part 2. issc452:
You are encouraged to conduct research and use other sources to support your answers. Be sure to list your references at the end of your post. References must be in APA citation format. All posts must be a minimum of 250 words.
1. Not all security experts agree about the value of biometrics. What are the advantages and disadvantages of biometrics?
2. What concerns should privacy advocates have about biometrics? Do you agree or disagree with the concerns? Please explain.