Develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
2.Find a minimum of one peer-reviewed journal article (no older than 5 years) related to your clinical topic of interest. Do not use a meta-analysis or systematic review (Article is provided in the document attached below, no need extra articles).
3.Critique the journal article, fully answering the questions in the provided document.
- The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
- Includean introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
- Include a minimum of one professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper and a second benchmark peer reviewed source (may be textbook or other journal article)and be less than five (5) years old.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).