Above is the link for the article to practice for this literature.
- What is the title of the article? Provide a citation for the article in APA format.
- What is the purpose of the article and how does the purpose relate to personality development?
- What is the hypothesis of the study? In other words, what claims do the authors make in the article?
- What variables (factors) are being looked at as an influence on personality? How are these factors assessed or measured in the article?
- If these variables or the relationship between these variables have been studied before, what have other studies found? This shows historical significance. How does the view of personality in this article compare with historical views of personality?
- What type of research design is used in the study? What instruments or measures did the researchers use to collect data?
- Do you think the research in this article was conducted in an ethical manner? Why or why not? In relation to the article, how have ethical considerations in personality psychology research changed over the years?
Each question requires a response of 1â€“3 sentences, although you can write more if needed. Be sure to cite directly from the sample article to support your answers.