You will create the final report to the board (700 words), which will be a written summary of performance. The report to the executive board should include the following components:
- Review your financial and market performance during the second year. Highlight the key features of the business plan presented to the venture capitalists: brand strategy, pricing strategy, advertising strategy, and sales channel.
- Assess your business strategy and performance during the second year.
- Explain actions taken in regard to the marketing plan.
- Discuss departures from the marketing plan, justification, and outcome.
- Review significant events that affected the company or market.
- Assess your current situation in the market, considering your firm’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Summarize how you have prepared your firm to overcome obstacles and compete in the future.
- What were the lessons learned and recommendations?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not require