Directions: Please read the article in Module 1 titled, “Standing Firm on Slippery Slopes: Understanding Ethical Boundaries in Student Affairs Work” and post a thoughtful response/reaction to this article that involves responses to the discussion questions listed below.Students must write a 3 paragraph response. Next,after your initial post, you will respond to TWO of your peers’ posts with a 1 paragraph response. Students should type their response directly into the Text box for this assignment rather than using an attachment.
To help guide your discussion, students should consider the following Discussion Questions:
- What would you do if you were involved in this scenario?
- Which ethical principles are a stake in this case?
- Which of the ethical principles do you find the easiest to practice? Which ones are a greater challenge for you?
Do NOT engage in any form of Academic Dishonesty in completing this assignment such as Cheating,Plagiarism and/or Self- Plagiarism!
Discussion Response Guidelines:
- Acknowledge your classmates’ posts.
- Build upon these posts by providing additional details, statistics, ideas, perspectives, or links to interesting, relevant articles.
- Conclude with a question or new idea to further stimulate the discussion.
Discussion posts should always be thoughtful and courteous and include some references or direct evidence from the unit’s content, readings, or assignments to support your statements.
Main POST to be sent first and Later to the main post submission, I will send responses.
Standard word counts. About 600 for main response and 200-250 each for 2 other respo