Virtual Geology Gallery
Take us on a virtual gallery of the earth. A gallery usually consists of images and explanations of those images. After reviewing Chapter 21 & 22 in your textbook, select a topic about which to create a virtual gallery. Examples include, a tour of the earth’s interior, continental drift & seafloor spreading, plate tectonics, volcanoes, earthquakes, mountain formation, rocks, or minerals. Choose a topic and explain the process in detail.
Using PowerPoint, create your virtual gallery including all of the following:
· A title slide with your topic(s) and name.
· At least 5 slides about your topic.
· Each slide should contain an image and title or bullet points of information. Make sure to credit your images.
· In addition for each slide, using the Speaker’s Notes area, include a paragraph about the process displayed on the slide.
· Make sure you paraphrase (do not quote) and cite your information to display your understanding.
· Include a slide of references.
You should have a minimum of seven total slides in your gallery. Upload your virtual gallery as a PowerPoint presentation within the assignment area