In this activity, you will evaluate two students’ practice tests.
This activity serves two purposes.
1) You will see examples of multiple-choice questions of varying quality.
2) You will begin practicing monitoring the accuracy of creating multiple-choice questions.
Practicing monitoring will help you better monitor your own performance as well as your peers.
What to Do:
- Download the Practice Testing_Monitoring examples and worksheets
- Record the number of points you think each student earned
- Suggest two ways the tests could be improved
- Scan worksheets into one file (e.g., use Adobe Scan on smart phone)
- Upload a single file of the worksheets on eCampus