We have determined that change is inevitable and subject to a number of variables attributing to the success or failure of the change process. The Final Paper is an exploration of a change initiative that you have personally experienced or researched. The paper should demonstrate your knowledge of the change process through a comprehensive analysis and discussion of the following aspects of organizational change. Your paper must include:
- An identification and description of a professional change initiative personally experienced or researched.
- A discussion of the change initiative as seen through the eyes of the leader and the follower.
- A discussion of the successes and failures experienced during the change event.
- An analysis of the concepts and theories used to facilitate the change process.
- An evaluation of the impact of the change upon the organization.
- A discussion on the sustainability of the change effort.