You will develop up to a self reflection report that reflects on your managerial development, based on your self-assessment post-activity rating of graduate capabilities, and links these insights to key areas of learning from the Advanced Professional Practice Unit.
You should consider the following questions:
- What skills can you currently demonstrate well, and where are there gaps for further development?
- What has been your experience of working, and of working with others in a team?
- What have you learned about yourself?
- How might your values, self-beliefs and self-evaluations influence your future career choices in management?
- How can this self-awareness help you make better future career choices in management?
You should also consider the following further questions to help:
- What exactly was the lesson?
- How exactly did you realise the value of the lesson?
- What were your main thoughts, emotions and experiences during the lesson?
- Why do you consider it worth applying?
- How does it challenge your existing beliefs?
- What specific plans do you have to be able to effectively apply it?