Choose one of the readings in Section Two (but not the Introductory Essay) as the basis of your journal paper.
In your journal paper, reflect on and present the following:
- What do you think the reading tells us about the economics of our society in general and our experience of social relationships within that economic society?
- What two to three points made by the social theorist did you find most interesting?
- In your own experience of living in an economic society, can you relate to the points made by the theorist in your chosen reading?
- How has the reading on the work of this theorist changed your perspective on society, economics, and capitalism?
- How has the reading enhanced your future experience of society and your study of Sociology?