You should continue on your search for your Oganizational Behavior topic for your research paper. If you are already looking at writing an outline, this makes writing a paper so much easier. You will include entries for Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and Reference Page, all current APA format. Items to consider:
- Outlining your thoughts on personal definition of organizational behavior, and emerging issues in the study of organizational behavior.
- Outlining the utility of the topics included in the readings, and the writings and class discussions.
- Outlining what you plan to include in your personal plan of action for incorporating your new knowledge into your current or future professional work environment.
The final paper will follow the guidelines below:
“Personal Position & Application Paper” (5-6 total pages not including Title Page, Abstract, or Reference Page) – Students will submit a paper that consists of three parts. The paper is required to be in APA 7th edition formatting with 3-5 citations included.
- PART I of this paper should include the definition of organizational behavior as you understand it. Then, discuss the emerging issues in the study of organizational behavior. Do not forget to cite your sources.
- PART II of this paper should include conclusions from the readings, writings, and class discussions on how organizational behavior affects the workplace. In particular, describe what you have learned about organizational behavior and discuss how you might apply what you have learned.
- PART III Conclude your paper with a personal plan of action for incorporating your new knowledge into your current or future professional work environment.